Former AOA Member Kwon Mina Targets Jimin Again, Claiming The Other AOA Members Wanted Her Kicked Out And How Jimin Lied About Apologizing - KPOP NEWS

Former AOA Member Kwon Mina Targets Jimin Again, Claiming The Other AOA Members Wanted Her Kicked Out And How Jimin Lied About Apologizing

Former AOA member Kwon Mina has released another series of posts, targeting Jimin again after previously urging Jimin to contact her and calling her out for being the victim.

In her post, she began by sharing an incident that Jimin caused, however she pinned all the blame on herself. Following that case, even her agency blamed her, and not Jimin.

Ah right, your fans call me the perpetrator. Just because I’m the victim, does that mean I have to keep my mouth shut? You school violence, adding up elementary, middle, and high school, lasted for 9 years. You guys haven’t been beaten up like this, so you’re just sick and tired of my endless posts, you don’t think I’m a human, and you just resent me. There are your fans who are just like you, and I just cried since I thought I was a nuisance. Since I thought I did something wrong, I cried, and I thought it was okay since it’s what other people thought. Later, my dad found me and cried a lot with me. Because of you, how did I feel? I had never seen my dad cry before in my life.

The hairline incident that you’re curious about? That was Shin Jimin too. You know that I already have experience with hair loss due to stress. When I was a trainee, you told me to shave off all of my baby hairs. I don’t know why I had to, but my hairs were gone and my forehead looked bigger and then I had to practice right away. That night was also when we had a very early schedule and it happens that the same night, my sleep medication wasn’t working. I took more medication, and as time passed, I couldn’t see in front of me, I was so dizzy.

I didn’t even think this was an emergency situation, I just thought it was my fault. As soon as I called her to let her know what happened, she pointed the blame at me, I clearly knew what happened. I cried and went back to the dorm and that night, I took hundreds of sleeping pills. Of course I would get in trouble, but I felt like I just really wanted to end it, all of the suffering and bullying over 10 years.

I don’t care that everyone was bullied for 10 years. With the hairline incident, everyone including the agency staff put the blame on me. They said it was my mistake, that my luck was bad, I needed to reflect, to admit it. But the person that did this to me was [Jimin], why did no one in the agency listen to me? I really wanted to renew my contract to follow my dream, so I hid this tight to my chest.

— Kwon Mina

Kwon Mina also shared how during the time she considered re-signing with FNC Entertainment, the other AOA members also suffered due to Jimin’s actions, and they even wanted Jimin removed from the group.

When I was 26, the AOA members and I thought about whether we should renew our contracts because of that one person. In the end, I spit out the fact that they were standing by, being bystanders to what was happening. I asked why they all didn’t want to curse out Shin Jimin for my sake?

Kim Chanmi wanted to continue the group with me, and have Jimin removed, she would curse at everyone. Kim Seolhyun also thought she was too bossy. Yuna also had a very difficult time because of her, so I was able to sympathize with her. Hyejeong was watching my suffering the closest.

Anyways, most people asked me why I quit following my dream the way I did when I didn’t do anything wrong. If it’s too hard mentally, you’re just told to think about yourself, but I was drinking and thinking about the reason why she hates me.

I didn’t expect it, but everyone treated me like they were on my side. But I didn’t know who was doing it for business reasons and who was sincerely on my side. But the people who clearly saw me suffer asked me if she sincerely apologized. If you listened to Shin Jimin’s voice, you would know if she was sincere or not. I didn’t know what she would do, so I went. And if even just one person didn’t know that team leader Yunho or Hyerim would come with me, I wouldn’t have said anything. I don’t remember if I said the right thing. Did anyone open up? If my friend is going to apologize to me, I will stand up straight and receive it, so why can’t you remember anything?

— Kwon Mina

She continued by sharing more events that happened within AOA starting from her trainee days, that ultimately would lead her to not wanting to live any longer.

She didn’t know how to treat a younger sister, so whether she would just call me Mina, scold me, try to give me advice, or nag at me, everyone would cutely pretend to be strong in front of her. When Jimin would leave with a trash expression on her face, I thought they were on my side, I thought they were sincere about that. Why did you give me those expectations? I didn’t know it was all business in the end, and it must have been a difference in the environments we grew up in. I didn’t like where I came from, I can’t laugh in front of a person who swears at me since they aren’t on my side.

It’s not because I didn’t say anything. The actions against me and the things said to me have left me with many wounds. Over time, the other AOA members got upset because they thought they were the ones who hurt me, but it’s not their fault.

Starting from when I was a trainee, to when I debuted, and to the middle of my career, I didn’t want to die. My mental health was also fine, and I thought that if I tried harder, things would get better one day. But then blood came from by wrist, tears flowed from my eyes, and I broke down, destroyed. If Shin Jimin hadn’t bullied me for 10 years… In the meantime, I would read my KakaoTalk messages, and think ‘ah, this is also my fault, I gave myself this wound..’

At first, I would reply that I was sorry. But there is someone else who did something wrong. It wasn’t me. I’m the one who listened to and saw all of the suffering. Even worse, I was the one who got chewed up, but did you ever stop? Or did you ever speak a word about it? Nope.

I was also hurt by everyone, especially by the members who I was more attached to, but rather than being actually hurt, it was just a different experience than the people from Busan that I spent time with. Their words were pretty, but when I am not around, what do they say? I wanted to help bring a different mood, so I would always do gag jokes.

When Shin Jimin and Shin Hyejeong are in the group van, when I would get on, Shin Jimin would turn around and I would be the target. Sometimes I say something, but because of that, I would get neurosis. I would immediately take sleeping pills and tranquilizers as soon as I got on the group car, I had to as that was the only way to endure it.

— Kwon Mina

She also apologized to her fans, stating that she doesn’t remember some of her performances due to all of the medication he was taking, then shared more details about Jimin’s torment towards her.

I’m really sorry to the fans, but… I would finish a performance safely but there were times I don’t remember the performance, or I would make a mistake when talking, or maybe I was just expressionless. When I made a mistake in the movement [for our choreography], I asked Yuna if she was okay, and apologized. Yuna said it was okay, but Shin Jimin’s words were just too much. I don’t remember what she said because of my medicine, but she came back and said more things to me, telling me to not do that again.

She told me to stop taking pills, but Jimin, this is all because of you. The medicine that I’m taking, I thought I was going to die of heartburn. Everything you do works out, and everything I try doesn’t. When she would take sleeping pills, she couldn’t remember anything but she severely cursed out her best friend in front of the washing machine. From her perspective, she couldn’t help it and the agency thought the same thing. Who do you think you can curse out and remain on neutral terms with?

— Kwon Mina

She finished her post by calling out Jimin once again, this time for Jimin’s failure at being a leader and her falsified apology at the funeral hall following the passing of her father.

So I don’t really know. It’s awkward. But I really was worried for you when you were talking about your personal life in front of the washing machine, so I told you something. But you don’t remember. Even if you hate me and are swearing at another person, why are you even talking about [me] like that? I’ve kept my mouth shut for a long time since that happened, but your cursing is just something else. There was no curse you wouldn’t say.

You didn’t know how to be a leader. You had no sense of responsibility. At the salon, at the dorm, while filming and it becomes difficult, everything irritated you. During broadcasts where you would have to see malicious comments, you turned into a punk. You didn’t want to go to music shows since you would fight. The Jimin I saw would say everything she wanted to and do everything she wanted to, enjoying herself and take out her anger on whoever was around.

I don’t know if you recognize it, but when your father passed away, I liked your father a lot. I made up my mind to go to the funeral and you said you came up to me while crying to say sorry. What the hell? I don’t remember anything. You didn’t say anything. At that time, I went to comfort Jimin because I have also [experienced my father passing away]. I stayed there for a long time. Everyone was surprised to see me there. On that day, I went to your sister and she made sure I ate. She also made sure you ate a little bit. Your sister talked to me while in tears, and then I left. Even right before the contract renewal, you said ‘I don’t think I’m that much of a bad person that I would say something like that?’

You denied what you did to me, and stared at me. You said you don’t remember what happened before the contract renewals. Was that before or after I found the knife? It’s easy for you to think that everything was solved at the funeral. But for me, even after 10 years of suffering, it took courage to comfort your father without any malice, unlike what you did when my father passed away. We didn’t talk at the funeral. You were crying and sorry? If you just cry and say sorry without knowing what you did wrong, will things just work out? I did nothing wrong for 10 years but now that there are scars left on my body, what’s the use if we meet now?

I really want to meet up, just us two. I want to see if you’re different, if you’ll apologize. If you can’t apologize until you die, I won’t call you a psychopath, I’ll just know you have that sense of guilt in you. Jimin, because of you, I have had a very, very difficult time. But I am not going to give up until I can meet you. I don’t want to destroy you as my compensation. I just want to resolve some of the injustice.

— Kwon Mina

Following her posts, Mina shared two pictures of herself, sharing that she is more at ease now.

My mind is at ease, the tension is gone, now I’m sleepy.

— Kwon Mina

I slept well, but I must have fallen asleep on my forehead.

— Kwon Mina

Mina's Allegations Against AOA's Jimin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.