Yoon Jisung Fans Call Out Kim Sejeong For Her “Unnecessary” Comments Under His Instagram Posts - KPOP NEWS

Yoon Jisung Fans Call Out Kim Sejeong For Her “Unnecessary” Comments Under His Instagram Posts

Kim Sejeong is receiving backlash for the comments she has been leaving under her friend’s photos.

Kim Sejeong | @GODSMILE0828/Tistory

Kim Sejeong has been showing off her close friendship with former Wanna One member, Yoon Jisung through a series of comments on his Instagram photos. While many other Instagram users do the same thing, Kim Sejeong is facing scrutiny due to her reputation as an idol.

Yoon Jisung | Nate

This first photo of Yoon Jisung shows the former boy group member thanking all his fans for the birthday wishes he received. Kim Sejeong, however, left a comment that was completely unrelated to his post.

| _yoonj1sung_/Instagram

The calls I have with oppa are always loud.

— Kim Sejeong @clean_0828/Instagram

Kim Sejeong continued with her random commenting spree with her response to this photo of Yoon Jisung.

| _yoonj1sung_/Instagram

Oppa, I think there’s something wrong with my eyes…why do you look handsome…

— Kim Sejeong @clean0828/Instagram

While the others have been pretty tame thus far, Kim Sejeong felt a little more bold for this next photo, as her comment goes from PG to PG-13.

| _yoonj1sung_/Instagram

You could drink soju from your collarbones.

— Kim Sejeong @clean0828/Instagram

Although the former I.O.I member was just being goofy and showing off her close friendship, some fans weren’t too thrilled with their random interactions.

| _yoonj1sung_/Instagram
  • “What”
  • “This is such a random comment…you guys…”
  • “We are BABALs (Yoon Jisung’s fanclub). Please comment moderately.”
  • “Please think. There’s a lot of people who see these. Please think before?”
  • “If you guys share phone calls, please leave write these messages in Kakao.”

Not only were his fans bothered by their interaction, but netizens were also baffled at the situation Kim Sejeong had created for herself with these comments.

| theqoo
  • “I think if just a normal netizen did that I would hate it. Kim Sejeong should stop using Instagram.”
  • “She went too far with the phone call one and the collarbone one.”
  • “Aigoo, Sejeong-ah please send your personal comments in Kakao.”
  • “If that was my bias, I would hate it…”
  • “I don’t care as much because it’s my not bias, but if it was my bias I would definitely hate it.”
  • “The reason why fans hate this: you can talk about these things personally, but now it’s become a hot topic. I wish idols would block these types of aggressive behaviors on their own.”
  • “If I think about this happening to my favorite idol, ugh…it’s not just once either.”
  • “The collarbone one is too much…”
| Jellyfish Entertainment

Kim Sejeong and Yoon Jisung both competed on the survival reality program, Produce 101. It seems that their commonality of the program ignited an adorable friendship between the two former contestants, with many yearning for a collaboration between the two talented vocalists.

| @clean0828/Instagram
Source: theqoo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.