Korean Teens Confessed Secrets They Could Never Tell Their Parents - KPOP NEWS

Korean Teens Confessed Secrets They Could Never Tell Their Parents

1. I’m not supposed to wear makeup but I secretly put on makeup in the school bathroom. I also buy makeup in secret.

Your browser does not support video.

2. I have reached a master-level knowledge of all things sexual.

Your browser does not support video.

3. The thing I can’t say the most is this…I’m having such a hard time right now.

Your browser does not support video.

4. At home I am cold and distant, but at school I have a lot of aegyo and attachment. It’s hard to fix now kkkkk I feel a bit bad.

Your browser does not support video.

5. I can’t say “I love you” to my parents. I really can’t do things that make me squirm.

Your browser does not support video.

6. I watch a lot of BL (boys’ love). My mom thinks I’m watching Atashin’chi all night.

Your browser does not support video.

7. I have a lot of dirty thoughts and I think everyone is interested in me.

Your browser does not support video.

8. I want to drop out of school.

Your browser does not support video.

9. I know my dad is having an affair.

Your browser does not support video.

10. I have feelings for someone of the same sex.

Your browser does not support video.</vide

11. Last year I was beaten all year round by a group of boys at school. Teachers told me I should report this, but if I did, they would find out that my mother was raising me alone.

Your browser does not support video.

12. Dad, I’m a lesbian. You asked who was saved as “princess” in my phone book, and I told you that it was just a friend. That’s actually my girlfriend.

Your browser does not support video.

13. I don’t want to live for a long time.

Your browser does not support video.

14. I have to hide the fact that I’m the 11th best student in the entire school because my family is too poor to send me to college.

Your browser does not support video.

15. Mom, I don’t even have 1 friend.

Your browser does not support video.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.