JYJ’s Jaejoong Reveals His “Confirmed” Coronavirus Diagnosis Was An April Fool’s Joke - KPOP NEWS

JYJ’s Jaejoong Reveals His “Confirmed” Coronavirus Diagnosis Was An April Fool’s Joke

JYJ‘s Jaejoong has just revealed that his “confirmed” Coronavirus diagnosis was an April Fool’s Joke.

Previously, he uploaded a post on his Instagram stating that he contracted Coronavirus, and was hospitalized. In his edit, he stated that it was an elaborate April Fool’s Joke and he wanted people to be aware about the current situation.

What if a person you love or a person precious to you was infected with a virus?

That’s something that is just heartbreaking.

Despite that, there are still so many people who are wandering the streets, acting as if nothing will happen to them. Many people are worried that their families and loved ones can get sick because of those people. Thinking that you and people around you will just be safe, that’s a mistake and it can cause a lot of damage.

Right now, many of my close acquaintances and staff are seeing increases in Coronavirus confirmations around them too. This is not just some faraway story.

I don’t think you can just end this with tears, when the sorrow caused by people’s carelessness becomes actual reality.

Let’s just remain alert. And engrave it into our hearts.

This prank was too much to be considered a simple April Fool’s Day joke, but many people expressed their worry for me in a short time.

Ha… I don’t think this post is an April Fool’s Joke. My family or my friends can be hurt… or die… but never!! It’s not just something that happens to others. I wanted to tell everyone that protecting yourself is the solution to protecting those precious to you.

I will accept all punishments that I deserve for this post.

I hope everyone stays healthy.

— Jaejoong

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.