Trying To Name Your Airpods? TXT’s Taehyun Got You Covered - KPOP NEWS

Trying To Name Your Airpods? TXT’s Taehyun Got You Covered

During his most recent Weverse visit, TXT‘s Taehyun charmed MOAs with his witty sense of humor — as he helped them with naming their in-ear headphones. Check out 8 of his funniest responses to MOAs’ requests!

1. Last Name Guil

TXT1

MOA: Taehyun oppa, my last name is Gil. Can you name my AirPods using my last name please?
Taehyun: In hopes of your AirPods being strong enough to protect themselves from strangers, I suggest Guillotine Choke.

2. Takoyaki’s Best Friend

TXT2

MOA: Oppa, my nickname is takoyaki. Please help me name my Galaxy buds!
Taehyun: Katsuobushi.

3. Hard Pass

TXT4

MOA: My name is Jung Woo Joo*, name my AirPods please?
*woojoo in Korean is 우주 meaning the space / galaxy.
Taehyun: Your name is Galaxy but you use an Apple phone?

4. Progressive Pods

TXT6

MOA: Taehyun, I have the syllable ‘Young’ in my name. Could you please name my AirPods?
Taehyun: Young and wild and free.

5. Frozen

TXT7

MOA: Hehe, Taehyun. Please name my earphones too! My name is An Na (blank).
Taehyun: El Sa (blank).

6. The Handsomest Pods of Them All

TXT8

MOA: Hi Taehyun, my last name is Jo. Can you please give my pods a kick ass name?
Taehyun: Jo In Sung.

7. Hopeful Thinking

TXT9

MOA: I want my earphones named too! I’m an athlete and my last name is Park. Please give my earphones a good name!
Taehyun: Park Ji Sung, for good luck.

8. For Good Audio

TXT10

MOA: I’m a Yoo. Please name mine…
Taehyun: Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook, so the lives sound better.

Bonus. 💯

TXT3

MOA: Taehyun oppa, what should I name my dog? We’re the Ha family.
Taehyun: Ha-rd Drive, so the training gets saved.

Source: THEQOO

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.