V Confesses That He Burst into Tears When a “Friend” Didn’t Invite Him to His Birthday Party - KPOP NEWS

V Confesses That He Burst into Tears When a “Friend” Didn’t Invite Him to His Birthday Party

In recent days, a past broadcast of BTS‘s V talking about the time he was bullied as an elementary school student resurfaced in online communities.

This broadcast took place back in 2017, and a fan confessed, “I fought with a popular friend. What if I lose my other friends because I fought with this one?

Your browser does not support video.

In response, V shared his own story and said, “I went through something similar when I was in elementary school. I almost lost my other friends because of him.

Your browser does not support video.

V explained that this friend was outstanding in both school and sports and thought of V as someone who was below him but still continued to be “friends”.

Your browser does not support video.

According to V this friend once invited all his friends to his birthday party but told everyone the location of his party except for V.

Your browser does not support video.

As a result, V ended up roaming outside for 3 hours with the gift he bought him and had to him numerous times before he found out the location.

Your browser does not support video.

V confessed that soon after he got there and gave him the gift, he ran out crying saying it was time for him to go home.

Your browser does not support video.

V then wrapped up his story by saying, “I received an apology from him 2 years later and we even continued our friendship to after I debuted. Even if you fought with a friend, just telling them that you have no hard feelings toward them will make you make up quickly.

Source: Insight

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.