I.O.I Is Planning For Six-Month Reunion Sometime This Year - KPOP NEWS

I.O.I Is Planning For Six-Month Reunion Sometime This Year

Sources have reported that I.O.I is getting back together sometime this year!

i-o-i-reportedly-getting-back-together-without-jeon-somi-in-2019

According to a news report by Ilgan Sports, I.O.I aims to release a new album in September. The group also plans to hold a concert at the end of the year.

In reponse to earlier reports of a group performance at KCON in August, a representative of CJ ENM refuted the reports and claimed that there are no plans for that to happen.

chung-ha-kcon-la-2018-billboard-1548

However, a source did confirm that a “reunion is being discussed, but nothing has been decided yet”.

Despite their individual commitments, the members of I.O.I have been steadily pushing for a 6 month-reunion.

f37a4e1fe3d4d0ed4e13db6df653dd4385f3eb62v2_hq

Jeon Somi is allegedly unable to join the reunion as she will be preparing for her solo debut under The Black Label.

Jeon Somi's solo debut schedule was postponed

Source: Naver

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.