BLACKPINK’s Lisa And Jisoo Open Up About Their Paranormal Encounters - KPOP NEWS

BLACKPINK’s Lisa And Jisoo Open Up About Their Paranormal Encounters

BLACKPINK‘s Lisa is fearless, but did you know that she was haunted by a ghost once?

Do2XJSDU4AASc1H

In an interview with 102.7 KISSFM, a Los Angeles based radio station, Lisa opened up about her paranormal encounters with the host, Jojo Wright.

Jojo Wright hosts a podcast titled PARANORMALish, where he talks to celebrities and everyday people about their very own paranormal experiences. Its no wonder that Jojo was interested in Lisa’s very own ghost story!

512

Lisa spoke about a creepy experience in the BLACKPINK dorms that left her shaking.

That day I was so tired, I was just sleeping alone. Suddenly, I just heard someone bang on the wardrobe! I wanted to see it, but I couldn’t open my eyes, I couldn’t move. Afterwards, someone just comes to me, and just laughs at me. I was like, “No!”

— Lisa

black-pink-lisa-shook

Jisoo then shared her own experience with the paranormal. She shared that while she was practicing, she once saw a “white hand” in the training room wardrobe!

black-pink-jisoo-10

To make things worse, when Lisa came back from Thailand, she shared that a psychic medium she spoke to told her that she had a ghost in the wardrobe.

This frightened the members so much that they moved out of their dorms soon after.

Jisoo and Lisa have shared about their paranormal encounters in the past. They once spoke about the infamous YG Entertainment ghost in a livestream.

You can watch the full interview with Jojo Wright down below.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.