Jeongyeon Revealed Her Biggest Insecurity and Was Comforted in a Hilarious Way - KPOP NEWS

Jeongyeon Revealed Her Biggest Insecurity and Was Comforted in a Hilarious Way

On a 2018 episode of KBS2’s Hello Counsellor, TWICE‘s Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Sana appeared as guests.

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.04.47 AM

On the show, Lee Young Ja asked them, “Are you three in charge of visuals in your group?”

In response, Jeongyeon answered, “Yes, we are” and stirred up a good laugh.

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.04.06 AM

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.04.00 AM

When Jeongyeon was asked if there was a part of her appearance that she didn’t like, she picked her hand.

Jeongyeon explained further saying:

“My hands aren’t pretty. I’m insecure about the wrinkles on my hands.”

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.04.13 AM

Shin Dong Yup jumped in and said:

“That’s nothing. My hands are too big.”

Kim Tae Gyun immediately joined in and added:

“For me, my face is big and my hands are small.”

They really know how to lighten up the mood, don’t they?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.