EXO’s Suho Wins “Best Rookie Actor” Award At The 2018 Asian Culture Awards - KPOP NEWS

EXO’s Suho Wins “Best Rookie Actor” Award At The 2018 Asian Culture Awards

EXO’s Suho’s trophy collections are getting bigger by the day!

Suho has won a “Best Rookie Actor” award at the 2018 Asian Culture Awards for his role Gwunplaine in the musical The Man Who Laughs.

2019011618164182371_1547630200

Suho shared his acceptance speech via video as he was on his way to Chile for SM Town Concert.

“I’ve been active as a musical actor for this past year and I am so happy because I received so much love from everyone. There are so many people I want to thank… the staff, manager, producers, and fellow actors… Also, I want to share this honor with the audience, especially EXO-Ls.”

Check out the highlights of “The Man Who Laughs” here:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.