This Is How K-Pop Idols Are Reacting To Jonghyun’s Death - KPOP NEWS

This Is How K-Pop Idols Are Reacting To Jonghyun’s Death

Celebrities around the world have reacted to the shocking news of Jonghyun’s sudden passing.

1. Day6’s Jae

2. 15&’s Jimin

3. 2PM’s Nichkhun

4. Kiseop

“My heart is hurting so much…
Please tell me it’s not true…please”

– Kiseop

5. Jerry K

“Such a huge shock.
May he rest in peace.”

– Jerry K

6. Bubzbeauty

7. 2PM’s Junho

“I can’t believe it. I don’t want to believe it..”

– Junho

8. Lee Jong Bum

“I heart this tragic news while I was working. May he rests in peace. His voice which brought happiness to so many people gave me much strength for my work as well. I am so sad.”

– Lee Jong Bum

9. Julian Quintart

“I first met him during a radio show…he was such a good person and an amazing artist who composed his own music. He made such a deep impression on me that we exchanged numbers…you were such an amazing being…why…”

– Julian Quintart

10. UKISS’s Soohyun

I really don’t want to believe it…ah

– Soohyun

11. G.SOUL

12. Alexander

13. 2PM’s Jun.K

“My heart hurts so much.
Inside that bright image we saw there must have been so much conflict and pain…
I hope he rests peacefully..”

– Jun.K

14. Ha Min Woo

“May he rest in peace..”

– Ha Min Woo

15. B.A.P’s Zelo

“Let us be happy, let us not hurt”

– Zelo

16. Jo Kwon

“My heart hurts so much…so so much
He received so much love but his void nor his loneliness was filled.
It must have been so lonely, you worked hard, and I’m sorry.”

– Jo Kwon

17. Isu

“I don’t know you too well but you were a talented junior and it’s such a shame. Become a little bird if you must and visit those who care for you often. May you rest in peace.”

— Kahi

18. Kahi

“Sigh…..I received the news late….as a colleague…I just pray that he rests in peace……………..my heart is heavy.”

— Isu

19. Luhan

Can’t believe it. Rest in peace, the best main vocalist.

— Luhan

20. Lee Hi

“When I first heard this song and recorded it I forgot about all my hardships and was consoled by many people and I was so thankful. It’s a heartbreaking day. Maybe the lyrics to this song was what he wanted to hear from others. May he rest in peace.”

– Lee Hi

21. Han Seo Hee

“I met you when I was 19 so it’s been nearly 5 years now. When I called you after practice and complained about how hard it was you always listened and I could meet up with you over drinks comfortably and talk to you openly.

Oppa, you always gave me advice and scolded me. I don’t know why but I depended on you a lot. I liked you a lot and I told you all the time that you were a good person. You were always someone amazing, and someone I had to learn a lot from. I used to see you often when I was down or bored but after I was in this controversy I couldn’t call you..I admit I was embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I should have.

I should have called you and kept badgering you to meet up. I regret it so much that I’m going crazy. I had no idea that you were having a hard time. Even as I’m writing this, I can’t believe it I want you to say it’s all a lie and come back to life. Oppa this really isn’t right. Whenever I said I wanted to die, you would scold me. Why would you die. I really don’t understand. I’m so angry. How can you be like this. I want to go back in time just a day and beat you out of doing this if I have to.

I know I can’t, that’s why it makes me even more sad and crazy. I always complained about everything to you and I didn’t know what you were going through.

This whole situation is terrible…I miss you oppa..I’ll come see you soon. I will come quietly so it doesn’t cause you harm…I’ll see you soon..it must be cold..just wait a little bit oppa.”

– Han Seo Hee


Full Updates On SHINee Jonghyun News

(★BREAKING) SHINee’s Jonghyun reportedly found dead in his apartment

(★BREAKING) Police confirm SHINee’s Jonghyun has passed away

(★BREAKING) SHINee Jonghyun’s Sister Confirms He Committed Suicide

SHINee Jonghyun’s last Instagram post may have been a cry for help

(★UPDATE) Koreans leave heartbroken messages for SHINee’s Jonghyun after his death

(★UPDATE) Photos Released Of Apartment Where SHINee Jonghyun Was Found Dead

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.